Friday 7 September 2012

When the Time Comes...

I've played the game of World of Warcraft for over half a decade. During that time I have achieved goals that are relatively difficult within the parameters of the game. Yet, I've always considered one of my most worthwhile endeavours to be the blog I updated regularly during WoTLK.

I've long felt that when the time was appropriate I would return to blogging. The first edition of nastre.blogspot was a successful one but I eventually ran out of steam during the epic push to achieve a Heroic Lich King (25) kill during the last expansion. As Guild Master and Raid Leader during that period it was fair to say I was stretched. We managed the kill but the blog suffered and my enthusiasm waned.

However, I have different responsibilities that dictate my life outside of the game now. I no longer participate in the game to the capacity I did during the dizzying heights of my experience in WoTLK. On the upside, it does allow me to return to a passion of mine with renewed vigor; contributing crafted pieces of writing for the Saurfang community.

If you are curious as to the style and content of my writing, a decent example may be found in this thread - "To the Unique Snowflakes of Saurfang"

So, let's see where this takes us. I hope past readers will return and new ones will find something to interest them.


No comments:

Post a Comment